Hey Beloveds,
I know this is a little surprising that i am not starting out with a word from the bible or something. I apologize as I am very busy. However, in order to post more often, I need to be able to blog from anywhere I am. So since i got an iphone, i would blog via wordpress.com. I would create a new blog, which i would release the url much later. It is so that i hope to post more often, as I enjoy doing so. Anyway, I am studying now, so the posts will come slowly, but surely. This blog would not be forgotten, it would be my main blog. The wordpress blog would be for me to post when i happen to be not with my computer. Hope you guys understand.
Thanks and God Bless :)
KJ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment