This is my third blog, and i want to thank the author of ever-brighter.blogspot.com for inspiring me. I won't really call it a blog where i post any emotional or ranting out. This time, i want to use it to blog things i hear at church or the revelation that I received from reading the bible or from God himself. This will be a brief introduction. I learnt my lesson from my previous blog. And i realized I made a bad mistake. I did not follow the inner peace when it came to creating a blog. Instead of creating a blog to write out the goodness of Christ(which i wanted to after HM'09 camp), I wrote a blog talking about general issues. Well, suffice to say, it brought me unneccesary troubles, and i thank God i got a second chance to learn from it.
So, this blog, feel free to point out any mistakes and i will double check and correct them. I also hope to inspire you guys with this blog. God will be with me throughout this blogging.
God bless.



No comments:
Post a Comment